Dated as of October 2023
You shall not use, or allow use of, the Services in any of the following manners (“Abuses”). As outlined below, these Abuses include Services used for illegal purposes and for activities that CloudfloorDNS finds morally inappropriate, objectionable and, unsuitable. In the event of such Abuses, CloudfloorDNS reserves the right to revoke access to the Site, the Services (without refund) and your entire account. You shall also be responsible for any such Abuses if committed by authorized end users of your account. CloudfloorDNS will not tolerate Clients that Abuses use our Services. The following are some, but not all, of actions that would qualify as Abuses:
- Use of the Services in an unlawful manner or for an unlawful purpose, including display, reproduction or communication of defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful content;
- Use of Services for specific activities that CloudfloorDNS finds morally inappropriate and objectionable;
- Use of the Services to copy, reproduce, transmit, retransmit or otherwise display content that infringes that proprietary or privacy rights of any third party;
- Use of the Services to transmit, distribute or store material that intentionally contains a virus, “Trojan Horse,” adware or spyware or data that is designed to corrupt, disable, destroy, trespass or violate any security or encryption of any computer file, database or network;
- Use the Services in a manner that, in CloudfloorDNS’s reasonable discretion, directly or indirectly produces or threatens to produce a negative effect on CloudfloorDNS’s systems or network, including, without limitation, overloading servers on the CloudfloorDNS network or causing portions of the CloudfloorDNS network to be blocked;
- Use of the Services in a manner that interferes with the use of the Services or CloudfloorDNS network by other customers or authorized users;
- Use of the Services to post articles or substantively similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups or to send unsolicited and/or mass e-mailings, whether or not such activities provoke complaints from the recipients;
- Altering, tampering with, adjusting or circumventing any aspect of the Service where such is not authorized by CloudfloorDNS;
- Use of the Services in manner that causes, or is designed to cause, a denial of-service attack (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) or similar attack to any other party whether on the CloudfloorDNS network or on another network, or
- Any attempts to penetrate CloudfloorDNS security.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”) of any form through CloudfloorDNS’s servers. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on CloudfloorDNS’s servers, is prohibited.
- Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by CloudfloorDNS customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”).
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user.